Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Blix Dubbel. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Blix Dubbel is available in a single or dual-battery build.
- Experts agree that the Dubbel offers good value at this price point.
- Testers relish the Dubbel’s power and ability to tackle hills and haul heavy cargo.
- The 3.3” tires are puncture resistant. According to one tester, they provide comfort and off-road capability.
- The Dubbel has a high payload capacity of 400lb. The integrated rear rack can support up to 150lb.
- Reviewers appreciate the wealth of mounting points and accessory options.
- One tester says the Dubbel is both stable while loaded and maneuverable.
- An expert is impressed by the sturdiness of the dual kickstand when deployed.
- Experts appreciate the 8-speed microSHIFT drivetrain and 11-32t cassette, which provides ample high and low gearing.
- Blix’s companion app allows owners to toggle between Class 2 and 3 max speeds and check battery health.
7 reasons not to buy
- One reviewer says the Dubbel is heavy (70 or 78lb), especially the dual-battery version with extra accessories mounted.
- The Dubbel is only available in one size with a limited height range of 5’0” to 6’2”.
- The battery keys aren’t universal, so owners of the dual-battery Dubbel must carry both.
- Blix only provides one charger for the two batteries, meaning a full charge cycle takes 14 hours.
- Reviewers complain that the kickstand hangs down too low and drags when turning sharply or riding on uneven terrain. It also requires a lot of force to deploy and stow.
- The display is small and only shows one data point at a time.
- An expert notes that the controller is quite exposed on the underside of the frame.
Expert Reviews89/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Blix Dubbel E-Bike Review – 2023
The combination of a very torquey 750W hub motor, an 8-speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, the opportunity to order it with two batteries… there is precious little to improve that won’t shift the Dubbel into a more expensive price range.
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
14 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October