Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Bianchi Aria E-Road. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Bianchi’s Aria E-Road bike has a stiff carbon frame, allowing for efficient power transfer when riding.
- The bike has three levels of pedal assist, controlled by a discreet button on the top tube.
- The Aria E-Road is lightweight for an e-bike. It weighs just 26.6 lbs.
- The battery and motor are positioned discretely. The battery is integrated into the downtube, while the motor is found in the rear hub.
- Experts found it easy to monitor the battery life of the Bianchi Aria e-road with the LED indicator on the top tube.
- The bike can easily be synced to the ebikemotion app to monitor current speed, distance, altitude, average speed, cadence and gradient.
- The 250W motor provides riders with assistance up to 15.5 mph. Experts found it easy to maintain their speed even when the motor’s power cut out.
- The bike has a sleek polished appearance.
- Testers found the bike handled like an aero road bike. Even with the extra weight from the battery and motor, the Aria is smooth and stable.
- Experts state the Bianchi Aria is ideal for riders that want to ride on group rides but are limited by a disability or age.
- The bike’s battery port is easy to access in the bottom bracket of the bike.
- The 28mm tires provide cushioning over rocks and holes in the road on the Bianchi Aria E-Road.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Bianchi Aria E-Road is expensive.
- Riders are stretched out, riding the Aria E-road. Experts found this could make descents twitchy and nervous.
- Test riders found the bike was not the most efficient when climbing out of the saddle.
Bottom lineThe Bianchi Aria E-Road bike is a high-quality carbon aero bike with pedal assist. The bike is attractive and sleek. It weighs in at just 26.6 lbs., which is lighter than other e-bikes. The ebikemotion app can easily be synced to the rider’s phone to monitor speed, distance, battery life and more. Experts found the geometry of the bike best for seated climbs. This bike is ideal for a rider that is limited by age or disability but still wants to ride with friends.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Bianchi Aria E-Road Review
The Aria simply works well as a bike, it just happens to have a 250-watt boost, and the ebikemotion system is a much subtler level of powered assistance.
2020 Bianchi Aria E-Road Review
At first blush one could easily be tricked into thinking that this isn’t even an electric assist road bike.
First Ride: Bianchi Aria E-Road – Believe It or Not This Is an Electric Bicycle
This lightweight road bike has a hidden surprise – it’s actually a stealthy electric bicycle.
E-Road Tested: Bianchi’s Electric Assist Road Bike
The Bianchi Aria E-Road is part of a new era in road cycling. Some call it cheating, while others are in favour of a bike category that allows more people to enjoy road riding. Either way, the Aria E-Road is an impressive machine with plenty of Bianchi’s street cred, with the added bonus of some electronic assistance.
Bianchi Aria E-Road in Review
The celeste beauty from Italy is resplendent in its unmistakable and timeless Bianchi look. True to the brand’s approach, the high-quality carbon frame is full of design features – fans will undoubtedly rejoice!
Tested: Bianchi Aria E-Road
Talk about a bike that elicited plenty of comments and opinions! Due to its traditional look, wherever we rode the Bianchi, no one could believe that it was an e-bike. For some, that was an asset. For the angry mob, it was nothing short of duplicitous skulduggery.