Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Beleev Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- The Beleev Balance Bike is lightweight at 5.5lbs.
- The 12-inch foam tires do not require air. They can never go flat.
- Four attractive colors are available. The Beleev Balance Bike comes in blue, green, purple and pink.
- Tools are included for assembly.
- The bike is inexpensive compared to others in its category.
- The quick-release seat post clamp allows riders to easily adjust the seat height.
4 reasons not to buy
- The straight handlebars are not very ergonomic.
- The bike’s bolts stick out and can scratch riders.
- The directions for assembly are vague.
- One user found the bike’s grips can easily fall off.