Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor Wildtan M-5600. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- A huge 1000W Bafang Mid-Drive motor crushes mountains with 160Nm of torque.
- The M-5600 has absolutely massive 4.5” wide tires, for riding across quicksand.
- A real-world range of 30 miles can be expected, due to a big 48V 17.5Ah battery.
- Reviewers say the Shimano Alivio 9-speed drivetrain is strong under load.
- Shimano’s Alivio shifter allows fast shifting of up to 3 gears at a time.
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic brakes & 180mm rotors bring the M-5600 to an abrupt halt.
- Motor inhibitors better slow the M-5600 and prolong brake life.
- The M-5600 is rated to carry 350lb of rider and cargo.
- Impacts are cushioned by a 120mm-travel, inverted, air suspension fork.
- The M-5600’s battery is lockable and removable, for security and remote charging.
- Buyers have three colors to choose from; ‘Classic Black’, ‘Volcanic Ash’ & Camo.
- The camouflaged Wildtan M-5600 suits backwoods hunters.
- Front and rear Spanninga lights are included. The headlight is integrated.
- Internal routing keeps the M-5600’s cables protected and tidy.
- A USB-C charging point allows you to juice up your devices, on the go.
- The M-5600 uses a large color display.
- At this time, a durable rear rack is included in the M-5600’s package.
7 reasons not to buy
- The M-5600 lags in engaging and disengaging assistance because it is equipped with a cadence sensor.
- You can't lug 73lb of e-bike up to your walk-up and hang it on your wall.
- This pricey pedelec doesn’t come cheap.
- Due to its corpulent build, the M-5600 exhibits lethargic handling characteristics.
- The unbranded air suspension fork bottoms out easily on rough trails.
- The M-5600’s display can be difficult to read under bright sunlight.
- Testers say the included lights increase visibility but could be brighter in pitch darkness.
Expert Reviews76/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Addmotor Wildtan E-bike Review: 1,000 Watts of Fat Tire Electric Bike Excess!
The Addmotor Wildtan M-5600 is pretty much the living embodiment of the excessive, high-power electric fat tire bike movement. All told, this is a fun-loving, all-over-the-place electric bike for anyone who has the spare change and spare garage space to fit a big bike like this into their lives. It may not be for everyone, but for those who can swing it, it sure is a wild ride.
Addmotor Wildtan M-5600 Review: World’s Fattest Fat Tire Electric Bike
Let me tell you, this is the one fat-tire electric bike to rule them all. And because it’s a mid-drive, you can throw it in first and crawl up the steepest nastiest, muddiest, mountainiest hill you can find, or you can kick it into high gear and tear down the trails at over 28 mph. With a curb weight around 70 pounds, riding it feels a little bit like driving a houseboat.
Addmotor Wildtan M-5600 Review – Best Off-Road E-Bike?
The two things that really stand out on this bike are the front and rear tires. I mean, these things are thick. So, they’re 26” x 4.5” inches and they are puncture resistant. These things really make you feel like you can just float over any type of terrain.
The Fastest Most Powerful Electric Bike We Tested // Addmotor Wildtan M-5600 Detailed Review
The bike is really fast and powerful. The Addmotor Wildtan is not your regular electric bike. It’s a massive 49.5” wheelbase and 78.5” total length. With these big-size tires, you can jump back and forth between city streets and dirt roads and transition smoothly.