Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-60 R7 Cruiser E-Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- With 80Nm of torque from a 750W motor, owners say this rig is powerful.
- The M-60 R7’s look hearkens back to the choppers of old. Owners dig it.
- Buyers remarked on the sturdiness of this compact steed.
- The M-60 R7 has a long, well-padded seat that suits riders with ample haunches.
- Owners value the low-maintenance factor of the M-60 R7’s cast-alloy rims.
- Addmotor’s customer service was lauded by an owner that needed spare parts.
- Riders between 5’2” and 6’2” feel comfortable aboard the M-60 R7.
2 reasons not to buy
- Owners say that mechanical brakes do struggle to stop the hefty M-60 R7.
- The M-60 R7 weighs 74lb, placing it on the heavier end of the scales.