Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-150 Folding E-Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- Owners say the M-150 folds up to fit in their car's trunk.
- The M-150’s 48V 16Ah battery gives the bike a decent range.
- With a 750W motor pushing 1000W at peak, riders dig the M-150’s power.
- The M-150’s throttle operates without pedaling and from a dead stop.
- Buyers are impressed with the price of the M-150.
- The M-150 has a highly adjustable and secure telescopic stem.
- Wide, 4” tires provide suspension and flotation on a variety of surfaces.
- The Addshox suspension fork features preload and lockout, for a less bouncy ride on paved roads.
- The M-150 features a throttle override switch, to prevent accidental acceleration.
- When brakes are applied, the M-150’s motor shuts off to stop the bike quickly and reduce brake wear.
- Addmotor’s backlit 5” display is comprehensive and features a USB port.
- A chainring guard keeps the M-150’s chain from popping off.
- A derailleur guard protects the M-150's derailleur from strike or fall damage.
- The M-150 features an integrated headlight and taillight.
- Buyers report radiant experiences with Addmotor’s customer service.
- The M-150 is fitted with front and rear fenders.
12 reasons not to buy
- For at least two owners, their M-150 frame snapped in half at the folding hinge. This caused significant injury to one rider.
- At 68lb, the M-150 is heavy, especially when folded.
- With the battery, motor, rack and rider at the rear of the bike, the M-150 is back-heavy.
- The M-150’s mechanical disc brakes are less powerful than hydraulic disc brakes.
- Addmotor does not provide straps to secure the folded M-150.
- Some owners found that wires would get caught or stripped in the M-150’s hinge.
- The M-150 is only available in one size.
- Superfat tires increase drag and slow the M-150 down on paved roads.
- An owner’s seatpost clamp cracked under moderate use.
- Buyers would like the instruction manual to be more detailed.
- Owners reported frustrating experiences with customer service and warranty servicing.
- Some riders found the M-150’s stock saddle to be quite uncomfortable.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Addmotor Motan M150-P7 Review
I think the M150-P7 is a good choice for those who need a portable folding electric bike that can still be taken off-road and through some soggy terrain. This is definitely heavier than a lot of other folding electric bikes, and because the battery is located behind the seat tube, and because the motor is located in the rear wheel, it is quite back heavy.
Addmotor M-150 R7
Because of cast iron rims and fat tires bike is VERY HEAVY. Although it folds to be transported it’s a brick to lift. And last but not least but important… If you own this bike IMMEDIATELY replace the seat quick-release clamp. Mine cracked just from clamping it and it wasn’t even tight. Other than that zero issues with bike. 👏🏽