Bike and Brew
Century, Half-Century, Metric Century
• Choose from a 15-mile, 25-mile, 50-mile, Metric or Century route. Completion of the ride is optional.
• Designated rest stops with restrooms, beverages and light snacks. Dogfish Head Beer and chicken barbeque provided by Abbot’s Grill at the finish party at Janosik Park on the Broad Creek
• Sag Wagon* support available from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for injured or broken down cyclists.
• All participants must complete an event waiver prior to participating in the ride.
• Participants 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the route and must wear a helmet.
• The ride will take place rain or shine. However, if extreme weather is forecasted, the Bike Tour may be cancelled. No refunds will be given for any reason.
• After Party will be located at Janosik Park at the Broad Creek Water. Food, Beer, water and soft drinks will be available.
7:00 AM - Registration Open
9:00 AM - Mass Start
11:00 AM - After Party! - Located at Janosik Park on the Broad Creek
Laurel Elementary School
600 Wilson Street
Laurel, DE, 19956
Sign in to see contact email.